Our client is a market leader in diagnostic imaging agents for the cardiology sector of patient care. They are a 60 year old company and this position is for their legacy product, with a focus on downstream marketing. Reporting to a Senior Director of Marketing, this person will work on a small team to devise and execute strategy, largely focused on downstream activity. This person will work with Agency partners and lead peer to peer programs, and work closely with an Associate Product Manager.
The Associate Director of Product Marketing is an integral contributor within the Brand marketing team. The role will support and help execute the creation, implementation, and management of marketing strategies and tactics for downstream and upstream marketing, with a focus in downstream. The AD will develop brand messaging and execute a multi-channel marketing plan, including digital and traditional marketing tactics. The individual will also collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment of strategies and tactics and achievement of deadlines.
• Contribute to the development and execution of the Brand Plan & commercial strategy
• Support the development of the multi-channel marketing plan to HCPs
• Partner with digital marketing team to develop & execute key messaging and branding across stakeholders
• Develop and execute medical conference strategy
• Lead and manage the content and communication for all Peer-to-Peer programs and Advisory Board meetings (content development, training, analytics)
• Lead and manage commercial resources via the PRC/MLR process (communication, submission, edits, and approval)
• Serve as the primary lead with the AoR / Marketing Agency to develop brand strategies and execute key tactics that support the continued differentiation in the marketplace
• Develop and update sales training and customer presentations
• Product launch support, coordination, and communication
• Develop relevant and impactful training and resources for sales meetings
• Cross-functional collaboration to support key brand strategies
• Develop Key Opinion Leaders within echocardiography
• Monitor the marketplace and provide insight into competitive dynamics, competing modalities, etc.
• Minimum requirements include BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, or related field from an accredited 4-year college or university
• 5+ years of product/brand management within the Life Science industry (pharma, biotech, med device), and significant experience with the execution of digital tactics to drive customer demand
• Ability to travel up to 30%