Our client’s business includes implantable devices compatible with mobile technology to help people who suffer from chronic pain and movement disorders. These non-opioid therapies allow us to provide interventional pain therapy to patients throughout the pain continuum.
As a member of the Clinical Support Team, the person in this role is responsible for providing technical clinical expertise and support of the sales process to colleagues, current customers and/or potential customers. This person will work under general direction with clinical and sales teammates to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by creating competency, comfort and expertise with all Pain Therapies among physicians, support staff and customers within assigned geography
· This person will support 1-2 Territory Sales Managers, to provide technical, clinical and programming assistance.
· Works as a trusted partner and SME for all accounts, to ensure customer satisfaction and product efficacy.
· Provides medical professionals with sales support, information, and training on the use of Company products and with staff education, in-services and technical troubleshooting.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts and customers, and will conduct evaluations and develop sales strategies for capital equipment opportunities within accounts.
· Collects and studies information about new and existing products and monitors competitor sales, prices and products.
· May attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments.
· Patient interaction experience within health care related environment (Physical Therapy, medical product sales, RN, LPN).
· Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
· 1-3 years experience with a medical device company and/or implantable devices.
· Strong clinical skills.
· Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
· Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
· Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
· Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
· Ability to travel 25% within assigned region and/or outside assigned region.