Position: Territory Manager
Reports to: Sales VP
Salary: 60-70K with 100K+ at on target earnings
Territory: Local Boston area Territory (that may extend to outlying areas)
This company is a market leader in providing solutions for pain treatment & joint preservation, restorative therapies and bone graft substitutes. They are an established global company that has had year over year growth consistently. The person in this role will be calling upon assigned hospitals and ASC’s in the territory. Some overnight travel will be required, it’s less than 25%, as the territory is mostly state-wide.
The Territory Manager is primarily responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve the sales objectives. This person will be part of a nationally expanding team, as more products have recently received FDA approval.
- Develop and execute territory business plan that results in achievement of assigned sales quota for assigned products.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products.
- Identify and navigate large business opportunities within integrated delivery network systems/network of large physician practices.
- Conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customer’s adherent to compliance protocols.
- Educate healthcare providers and staffs in clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product.
- Assist organization with projects to include but not limited to: test markets, market surveys, product idea evaluations, and competitive research.
- Adhere to inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to relay customer concerns and recommendations, and to become an SME in the assigned product category.
- 4 year college degree
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience (delivering against a quota) preferably in the biotech, life science, pharmaceutical, medical device or related industry
- Non sales individuals that will be considered for this position are those that present with relevant clinical experience in the call points of an Active Healing Therapies Territory Manager (for example, Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Rheumatology Physician Assistants or Mid-level practitioners) that have 2 plus years of clinical office-based experience and/or operating room experience.
- Account Managers from medical background will also be considered for this role.