Our client is a global company and is an industry leader in their space. This position is with their flagship product, which still sees double digit sales increases. Their stock has close to doubled over the last 12 months, and projections continue to be strong. This is an established 60 year company, with head quarters in Eastern US.
Cardiology Imaging Sales Specialist
Territory-Richmond area concentration
Direct Reports- none
Reason for Position Opening-Retirement
Reports to- Regional Sales Director
Product Category- Medical Imaging Agents (Cardiology). This is a complex sales with Physicians, Medical Directors, Radiologists, Sonographers, and C-suite Executives.
On Target Earnings- 155K-160K total (base, sales incentive)
• Demonstrate the ability to uncover customer needs and apply appropriate marketing resources to satisfy those needs, overcome objections, gain agreement and advance the sales process
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders across multiple settings (e.g. Sonographers, Medical Directors, Technical Directors, Pharmacy Directors, Purchasing Directors, etc.)
• Work with integrated teams (e.g. Marketing, Medical Affairs, Sales Management) and with external support resources to prioritize business challenges and propose solutions which ultimately benefit our customers and the patients they serve
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives for the purpose of developing new marketing resources, training materials, sales tactics and/or sales analytics applications
• Minimum requirements include BA or BS in an accredited 4-year college or university.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated successful sales experience in life science industry.
• Hospital sales experience or proven history of successful cardiovascular sales and/or clinical cardiology experience preferred.