Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: Denver Area, Colorado
Experience Needed: 0-5 years experience Engineering experience
Compensation: 80-100K base salary, plus corporate benefits.
This company develops products in the building and construction industry and their proprietary manufactured solutions produce 70% lower CO2 emissions and 90% lower NOx emissions than the product it replaces. This is a startup company, with a small pilot plant in Denver, where this position will be based. With the company trajectory, career growth is eminent as the company scales, with plans for building multiple plants.
As part of a passionate and accomplished team, you will be integrally involved with the plant’s development, working to transition from a test plant to commercial plant build out and commissioning. This is a fast paced start-up environment, where it’s “all hands on deck”, to include the senior leadership team.
The person best suited for this role has a degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and 0-5 years of experience with Engineer responsibilities, and a strong understanding of PLC.
o Function as Process Engineer in operations team with hands on responsibilities assisting with delivery of projects.
o Assess and enforce engineering process health and accepted specification compliance with standards and best practices.
o Fulfill needs in other adjacent areas of the company including participation of piloting operations.
o Become very familiar with all aspects of this new technology and principles that shape production/design requirements for commercial applications.
- B.S. in Engineering
- 0-5 years of field experience from an industrial setting.
- PLC control experience
- Experience with aggregate processing, thermal processing, cement/concrete, mining technology or chemical processing is helpful.
- Must be familiar with combustion Engineering and thermal processes.
- Experience evaluating technical specifications for industrial projects and other related documentation to support project delivery, value engineering and procurement.
- Knowledge of scheduling software, i.e Autocad, Naviswork, Solidworks, etc.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and dig in quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder.