Territory: Northern NJ
Compensation: 120K total comp (base salary included)
Reports to: District Sales Manager
Join an industry leading global medical company that has a new opening with their sales team. Call points are healthcare professionals in the non-acute setting. They partner with healthcare organizations to create solutions that improve healthcare operating performance. They hold top-tier market share in more than a dozen major medical product categories around the world. The main focus is healthcare supplies and services.
Call points are Physician's offices (outpatient setting).
- Identifies, develops, and closes sales opportunities within a designated geographic market/account, with strong attention to profitability.
- Analyzes customers’ needs, crafts tailored sales strategies, and closes sales of the company’s products and services.
- Ensures all customer commitments are made in accordance with company policies and can be fulfilled and implemented.
- Coordinates information and leads all contract compliance calls.
- Monitors and reports on sales productivity. Logs sales activities into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Minimum requirements include BA or BS in an accredited 4-year college or university.
- 2 years of outside, B2B sales experience with a track record of success
- 2-5 years of demonstrated successful sales experience in healthcare is preferred, but not required