Compensation: 240K at plan
Our client is an industry leading medical device company with global prominence across a number of product portfolios with clinical solutions. The product portfolio includes diagnostics and disposable products for vascular intervention, and interventional oncology.
This position is responsible for sales and market development in the acute care setting and outpatient facilities, developing rapport with key decision makers across the Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, Purchasing and Materials Management. Call points are Interventional Radiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Vascular Surgeons, Nursing Management and Administration.
The person hired for this position is someone who knows how to develop clinical champions across all levels of the organization. This person presents to VACs, and works with their members according to guidelines. The sales team works closely with marketing and come together to find solutions and celebrate wins. Sales Representatives work across a matrix where team collaboration is paramount.
• Conduct effective sales and product presentations to customers and VAC Committees. Educate customers to ensure products are understood and used effectively.
• Conduct assigned evaluations, cover endovascular cases and educate customers on the proper use of portfolio products through in-services to support Regional Business Strategy
• Demonstrate a commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance with Quality Systems requirements.
• Minimum requirements include BA or BS in an accredited 4-year college or university.
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated successful sales experience in medical device sales