The Clinical Specialist provides customers and end users with product, clinical & technical, educational, and sales support to maximize recurring revenue, utilization of company products, and customer service objectives
The Clinical Specialist will spend a high percentage of their time in procedures which requires a person to develop clinical knowledge within electrophysiology (EP), develop in-depth expertise of using client’s system, for optimal use and patient outcomes.
Clinical Specialists may be involved with training in emerging markets as needed.
- Represents manufacturer during procedures by providing all necessary product expertise and demonstrates expertise in all aspects of clinical/ troubleshooting techniques.
- Provides direct support to physicians and support staff during clinical use of products. Assist Field Training in training customer’s properly on the use of all aspects of the product to increase utilization and enable them to conduct training for their personnel.
- Understands national, regional, and territory sales objectives. Works in partnership Area Business Managers and Directors to achieve and exceed goals.
- Updates team members immediately following procedures regarding issues or problems requiring follow-up. Handles capable customer problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
- Advises on product issues regarding suggestions/ improvements to the system arising from product problems identified through technical support at customer’s site. Follows-up to make sure fixes are received and tested.
- In conjunction with Territory Sales Manager, provide case and clinical support during product evaluations to prospective customers.
- Keep current on all product literature, promotional material and industry developments.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential bachelor’s degree required: bio-medical engineering or the life sciences highly preferred.
- Clinical backgrounds are strongly considered: Surgical Technician, RN, PA, NP, PT
- 1 – 3 years clinical knowledge of Invasive Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology a plus.
- Demonstration of Interpersonal skills and critical thinking, with the ability to interact with all levels in an organization.
- The ability to convey complex information appropriate to the clinical situation/setting in a high stress environment.