Title: Assembly Supervisor
Location: Cartersville/North Atlanta, GA Area
Schedule: Monday-Thursday Fridays and weekends off
Position reports to: Plant Manager
This company is an industrial manufacturing company offering custom engineered products, modifications, and coating solutions. Their products include air turnover units and custom ERV solutions, electrical and mechanical modifications to HVAC equipment, packaged VRF multi-zone units, and HVAC modifications.
This is an established company with a 30+ year history as industry leading company.
The Assembly Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the production for their assigned departments.
- Train new and current employees on company operating procedures.
- Coordinate day to day duties of employees to keep production on pace.
- Monitor volume and quality of employee output and make adjustments accordingly.
- Keep production employees and management up to date on production and material problems that arise.
- Monitor assigned areas to ensure clean and safe work areas are being maintained.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Keep and maintain various reports pertaining to production.
- Create scheduling based off of production needs.
- Work with various departments to maximize efficiency in assigned departments.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years in a team lead position.
- Ability to read prints and diagrams.
- Well versed in Microsoft excel.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues effectively.
* Full corporate benefits, bonus, plus relocation assistance if needed.